To prepare for your grant submission on the Business Grants Portal, you will need the following documents and information.
Here is our company’s Google Form link for grant submissions: https://forms.gle/bW4vaMxWuDg27jTQA
- The latest 3 years financial statements of the company. If the company has not been operational for more than 3 financial periods, then as many as currently possible.
- The project proposal
- Quotation from the vendor
Information needed for the project proposal:
- The company organisation chart
- An “about the company” presentation deck
- Media mentions, news articles, key management team and/ or founder profile
- Testimonials and/ or references
- What are the company’s key products and services
- What is the current state of business operations and processes
- The business plan/ goals/ objectives in the next 5 years
- The company’s payroll information for the last two years
The grant submission consists of the company identifying the existing issues and coming up with potential solutions to solve these issues. For example, a retail store may be very dependent on physical store sales and its sales were badly affected during periods of lockdown during the pandemic. Hence the need to also open another online channel so that the company’s revenue will not be so dependent on physical store sales. It may be possible to apply for the Enterprise Development Grant (EDG) to support this project. The applicant will need to narrate the current situation and also come up with solutions to the current work processes. This project, if it fulfils the criteria of the EDG, Enterprise Singapore will consider supporting the project.
If you have any queries with regards to grant application under the Business Grants Portal, do contact me at [email protected].